Tuesday, October 18, 2011

He Knows Us

I work with a blind woman. I have friends who have struggled with infertility for years. I have friends who will never conceive children of their own. I have friends who have lost a spouse, a child, or other close family members. I have friends whose parents are not supportive of the good decisions they are making in their lives. Life is hard. We are all given individual trials and heartache in this life. Some are very outward trials, such as a physical disability. Others are very private struggles. Some trials can be labeled as "big" or "small". No matter what your trials at the time, whether big or small, physical or emotional, outward or private, they are never insignificant to the Lord. He knows us. He knows how to push us to our limits in order to make us stronger and to help us to become the best that we can. And he sends us angels along the way, in the form of friends, to give us a hug, or a shoulder to cry on, or a listening ear when we need it. But when all else fails, He will never fail us. He is always there to listen and to really understand.

2 comments:

  1. I forwarded this along to my in-laws who are struggling with infertility right now. Thanks for your thoughts. They touched me.

    ReplyDelete